How To Train Your Dragon Week


I had a blast watching How To Train Your Dragon with my son.  If you haven't seen it you're missing out.  I want to go back and see it 3D.  I want to congratulate all the talented artists who worked on this film. Last November I got to tour  DreamWorks thanks to Gabriele. What a beautiful place they have there in Glendale. I felt like I was in a wonderful Mediterranean town.  While I was there, I was able to see apart of How To Train Your Dragon. From what I saw back then, I could tell that it was going to be a great film. I was also able to meet a lot of the artists that worked on the film.  The artwork that I saw was amazing.  They could have filled up multiple art books with the stuff that I saw.  I was able to see a lot of the design stages for many of the characters. I also saw some artwork on the walls from some of their upcoming projects which I sadly can't talk about.  I was in heaven!  What a wonderful experience.




Anyway...  I can honestly tell you that How To Train Your Dragon is one of the top animated movies I have seen. I hope everyone gets a chance to see it.  The story, animation, and artwork are fantastic.  I wish they could sell it on Blu-ray as soon as you come out of the theaters. I would have bought it right then.

To help celebrate such a awesome movie, DreamWorks has allowed me to show you some of the artwork that I saw there. So for the rest of the week I will be posting some of the artwork that is not in the art of book. Make sure you do yourself a favor and go see the movie.  Come back here tommorow to see some amazing art.